Dubbo is a City that loves its sport. Home to a range of sporting clubs and associations, Dubbo has over 82.55 hectares of public open space and more than 20 sporting fields located across the City.
Health and Fitness
- 11 gyms including 3 dedicated cross-fit gyms
- Outdoor aquatic leisure centre including heated 50 metre
- Olympic pool and children’s pool
- Two indoor swimming pools
- Bowling greens
- Golf club and driving range
- Tenpin bowling
- Tennis courts
- Multipurpose sporting complexes
- Dance studios
- Yoga and Pilates classes
- Learn to swim classes
- Paintball facilities.
Are you planning to bring a sporting event to the city? Contact us - Katrina.Williams@dubbo.nsw.gov.au